We had the challenge of helping the editors produce multiple deliverables in a tight timeframe, which was achieved with the help of Helmut, a custom tool developed by Moovit, for automating import setup, export and QA processes.
The presentation explains the integration with Premiere Pro, together with production techniques used on site, and here are some details about the editing setup in Paris:
- 24 teams / 51 matches / 10 venues
- onsite support team for 10 weeks
- EVS infrastructure integration
- AVCIntra 100 1080i50 delivery
- multiple ENG crews / 4K UAV coverage
- wide range of source codecs
- 40x Z840/440 high-end workstations
- fast turnaround workflows / short delivery times
- deep integration with Adobe CC
Simon Walker discusses the post-production workflows he has helped build for some of the largest professional soccer events in the world, all based around Premiere Pro CC as the hub.